Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Milk Dies

Milk Dies

CLICK IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD FIXTAPE
Image via Deep Cotton Twitter [LINK]

Analysis


Inspired by the torn knees in Kurt Cobain’s jeans; Weezer’s Blue Album; the sunshine in Pavement’s “Summer Babe”; and Brian Wilson eating an ice cream cone, while realizing that the summer is finally coming to an end.” CLICK FOR SOURCE PAGE

Lyrics

I’m alone all alone even when I’m
Not alone I like to think that I’m alone
It’s okay your love can’t save me anyway
You’re like a priest teaching the deaf to pray
Crumble down every statue in this town
I feel it now the darkness gathering like the clouds
Deep inside God bless the bullets flying by
I want to ride on the tears in your eyes

Chorus:

I cry at night
I’m laughing at the world too
But it’s alright
I’m dancing in it with you…
I cry at night
I’m laughing at the world too
But it’s alright
All because I want you…

Verse 2

It comes around every time I go downtown
Silent sounds, screeching and screaming round
Maybe you can feel it when I’m kissing you
The way it’s black, the way it winds away to blue
It’s all a bruise- artists call ‘em beauty marks
I see no beauty, just a painting bleeding in the park
So this is life: no heroes live through the night
And it all dies, everything you need in life…

Lyrics by Chuck Lightning
Music


Credits

"Ink Is An Instrument Publishing (ASCAP)/Tang Nivri Publishing (ASCAP)/Daddy Kellis Publishing (ASCAP). A Sid and Nancy adventure story Produced, Arranged, and Composed by Wonder & Lightning. Additional Composition by Kellindo Parker, Lord of the Voodoo Children. Recorded at Wondaland Recording Studios in Atlanta, GA. Engineered by Control Z. Mixed by Chris Carmouche at Stankonia Recording, Atlanta, GA. Mastered by Joe LaPorta at Sterling Sound, NYC. Apple Microjamm 9000: Chuck Lightning. Lost lonely drum fills and chaotic heartbeats: Young Pete Alexander. Electric Buzz Guitars by: Kellindo. Sickening Synthesizers: Nate Wonder. Bass: Nate Wonder. Vocal Harmonic Waterfalls: Nate Wonder. Lead Soulful Soliloquy: Chuck Lightning. Background Bullies: Nate Wonder and Chuck Lightning.CLICK FOR SOURCE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment